Aircraft Electrical Landing Gear Trainer Model AS-04 is a functional model that demonstrates the electrical operation of landing gear. Its design is based on actual control circuits found in current aircraft.
- Uplock switch, Downlock switch, Throttle Switch
- Gear Up (Red), Gear Down (Green)
- Gear Operation Lever, Simulated Throttle
- AC Mains to 28 VDC Power Supply, DC Master Power,L/G Motor, Control Panel
- Gear Motor Relay/Contactor
- Ground Safety Switch Simulation
- A moveable surface under the wheel simulates aircraft on ground.
Overall Dimensions (approx.):
- Audio Horn (below 33% Power when gear is up)
- Flasher Unit
- Height:48 inches, Width: 33 inches, Depth: 18 inches
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
- All signals will be available on a terminal strip.
- Instructor’s Panel for fault insertion.
Circuit diagram, Training Manual, Instructors supplement