Model AT-22 Aircraft Transponder System Trainer is designed to provide hands-on training on a real and operational equipment approved for aircraft installation. The equipment is mounted on a mobile workstation containing aircraft transponder unit,built-in indicator, and transponder antenna assembly. Aircraft quality electrical shielded wiring, cables, connectors, and harness assemblies and easily removable transponder antenna with coaxial cable connections. All interconnections are of aircraft quality electrical shielded wiring, cables, connectors,and harnesses. The workstation includes a test panel console for bench testing of transponder electronics.
Using Model AT-22, Avionics Instructors can effectively teach students on installing, removing, and testing a transponder unit.Students also develop proper understanding and learn how to troubleshoot the Airborne Transponder System.
- Durable, steel frame, Vertical standing panel with sturdy casters
- Wood shelf
- Accessories storage case
- Adjustable height equipment panels
- Adjustable height test panel
- Avionics panel complete with Honeywell KT76A with built-in Indicator
- Power Supply with voltage and current meters, power cord
- Installation and mounting kit
- Aircraft Antenna mounted on rotating mechanism