Computer Based Training Courseware
AeroTrain offers four types of Computer Based Training (CBT) courseware;
The multimedia contents of the CBT are designed to enhance the comprehension and retention of the information. The CBT courseware is not intended to entirely replace classroom teaching. It is intended for use as a self-paced learning resource for students and as an effective teaching resource for the instructors. The CBT will facilitate the students in two ways;
- Basic: Foundation courses to cover the pre-requisite before beginning the studies related to aircraft systems.
- Air Transport Association (ATA): Organized as per ATA Chapters, covering detailed descriptions of aircraft systems.
- EASA Part 66: Courseware contents as per the EASA 66 Modules 1 through 17. The same contents can be used for FAA Part 147 curriculum.
- Customized: Courseware designed and presented as per customer’s specific requirements. We also undertake customization of our standard CBT modules to match the curriculum at our customers’ school.
- Reviewing the topics taught in the classroom at their own pace, and
- Supporting distance learning
AeroTrain sells CBT courseware to schools only. CBT purchase grants a permanent site license which means that an initial one-time payment gives the purchaser the right to indefinite use without any additional payments.
Please click on the links below for details.