The EASA 66 Module 1 covers basic Math, Algebra, Geometry and related topics. This is a good review course for those who are experienced and a great beginning point for those just starting out. The CBT has over 170 pages of detailed and interactive media.
Arithmetical terms and signs, methods of multiplication and division, fractions and decimals, factors and multiples, weights,measures and conversion factors, ratio and proportion, averages and percentages, areas and volumes, squares, cubes, square and cube roots.
- 1.2 Algebra
- Evaluating simple algebraic expressions,addition, subtraction, multiplication
- Linear equations and their solutions Indices and powers, negative and fractional indices
- Binary and other applicable numbering systems
- 1.3 Geometry
- Simple geometrical constructions
- Graphical representation; nature and uses of graphs,graphs of equations/functions
- Simple trigonometry; trigonometrically relationships,use of tables and rectangular and polar co-ordinates