EASA 66 Module 10 - Aviation Legislation
EASA 66 Module 10 covers Aviation Legislation, Regulatory Framework, Certifications, and National and International Requirements.
- 10.1 Regulatory Framework
- Role of International Civil Aviation Organization;
Role of EASA;
Role of the Member states;
Role of the JAA candidate member Authorities;
Relationship between Part-145, Part-66, Part-
147 & Part-M;
Relationship with other Aviation Authorities.
- 10.2 JAR 66-Certifying Staff - Maintenance
- Detailed understanding of Part-66.
- 10.3 JAR 145- Approved Maintenance Orgs
- Detailed understanding of Part-145.
- 10.4 JAROPS-Commercial Air Transportation
- Air Operators’ Certificates;
Documents to be Carried; Aircraft Placard (Markings).
- 10.5 Aircraft Certification
- (a)- General
Certification rules: such as JEACS 23/25/27/29;
Supplemental Type Certification;
Part-21 Design/Production Organization Approvals.
- (b)- Documents
Certificate of Airworthiness;
Certificate of Registration;
Radio Station License and Approval.
- 10.6 Part-M
- Detailed understanding of Part-M.
- 10.7 Aircraft National and International Requirements
- (a)- Maintenance Programs, Maintenance checks and inspections;
Master Minimum Equipment Lists, Minimum Equipment List, Dispatch Deviation Lists;
Service Bulletins, manufacturers service information;Modifications and repairs;
Maintenance documentation: maintenance manuals,structural repair manual, illustrated parts catalog, etc;
- (b)- Continuing airworthiness;
ETOPS, maintenance and dispatch requirements;
All Weather Operations, Category 2/3 operations and minimum equipment requirements.