The Tricycle Landing Gear Trainer is fitted with actual aircraft parts that includes tires, tubes,wheels, dual Clevel and single-disc brakes,nose-wheel steering mechanism, brake pedals,dual brake-fluid reservoirs, master cylinders and hydraulic plumbing for the brakes.
One of the three shock struts has a cutaway to expose the internal mechanism, while the other two are complete, and functional shock struts.
The trainer is mounted on a frame with caster wheels for easy mobility. As an additional option, the trainer may be fitted with electrical actuators for retraction and extension operation (Model AS-01-E).
(Model AS-01 shown without the caster wheels)
Computer Based-Training (CBT):
The trainer is bundled with CBT covering the relevant topics, that explain the essential concepts in an easy-tounderstand explanation together with clear graphic and animations.
The Model AS-01 Tricycle Landing Gear Trainer can be used by students for hands-on training related to light aircraft landing gears.
The students’ task may include:
- Inspection and maintenance of nose wheel steering mechanism
- Shock strut inspection and maintenance
- Shock strut disassembly and reassembly, and Hydraulic brakes inspection and maintenance.
48L x 48W x 64H inches
Manuals & Documentation:
- Operation/Maintenance manual
- Instructor’s manual
- Student’s manual
- Technical reference manual
- Wiring diagram (for Model AS-01-E)