The Model AS-44 heat exchanger system is a fully functional Air Cycle Machine (ACM) , driven by simulated turbine-engine bleed air,representing a typical system in a modern turbine engine powered aircraft.
Computer Based Training
Computer Based Training (CBT) courseware related to the principles of ACM air-conditioning is included with the trainer.
The trainer includes the following components:
- Air cycle machine (ACM)
- Primary and Secondary Heat Exchangers
- Water Seperator
- Over Temp Sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Temperature control valves
- Digital display of the temperatures of the cabin chamber, bleed air, and ambient air controller
- ACM bypass valve
- Cabin ventilation blower
- Lag chamber
- Simulated bleed air source
- 72 L x 35 D x 72 H Inches
- Uses aircraft components
- Mounted on a sturdy moveable stand
- Simulated Faults insertion
All wiring is numbered to enable easy troubleshooting.