AeroTrain’s Model AS-70 Aircraft Maintenance Practices Trainer is a modular system that can be used for providing hands-on training to students in the following areas:
- Safety Wire Locking (AS-70-1)
- Aircraft Wiring (AS-70-2)
- Control Surfaces Hardware Installation (AS-70-3)
- Fuel Lines and Fittings Installation (AS-70-4)
- Pitot-static Lines and Fittings Installation (AS-70-5)
The trainer has a vertical standing frame that can accommodate five interchangeable panels. Each panel contains the necessary parts and mountings to setup the work in the above listed five areas. The user schools can procure any one or any combination of the five panels, and can easily add other panels as and when needed.
Computer Based Training (CBT)
- The trainer is supplied with CBT covering the topics relevant to the purchased panels. The contents are compliant with European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 66 Module 7.