Model AT-30 Aircraft Navigation Systems Trainer is designed to provide hands-on training on a real and operational equipment approved for aircraft installation. The equipment is mounted on a mobile workstation containing aircraft navigation radio, indicator, and the NAV antenna assemblies. All interconnections are of aircraft quality electrical shielded wiring, cables, connectors, and harnesses. The workstation includes a test panel console for bench testing of NAV electronics.
Using Model AT-30, Avionics Instructors can effectively teach students on installing, removing, and testing as done on flight lines. Students develop proper understanding and learn to troubleshoot the NAV Systems.
VOR, Localizer, Glide Slope,Marker Beacon,ADF,H.S.I system (directional gyro and magnetic flux detector)
- Technical Reference Manuals
- Students’ Manual
- Wiring diagram
The Model AT-30 navigation trainer is fitted with test panel to monitor the Unit Under Test (UUT) input/output signals for calibration and troubleshooting. The test panels relate to ADF system and VHF Navigation system.
Metering is provided by a panel mounted digital meter. The meter switch selects the following inputs:
- DC Volts
- Tx/Rx Amps
- IND Amps
- RMS (speaker channel)
- NAV FLAG (0 to 5 - 1K meter loads)
- NAV DEVIATION (0 to 5 - 1K meter loads)
- GLIDE SLOPE FLAG (0 to 5 - 1K meter loads)
- GLIDE SLOPE DEVIATION (0 to 5 - 1K meter loads)
- TO-FROM FLAG (200 ohm meter load)
Test Points & Switches:
- The panel has Breakout Jacks for access to a variety of signals and functions.
- NAVIGATION section provides the following common test point and switches.
- Metering of Deviation and Flag outputs
- Loading for the Deviation and Flag outputs
- Test Point Jacks for Deviation and Flag outputs
- ILS energize switch
- BNC connection for Composite out
- Test Point Jacks for OBS signals (provision for connection of precision track selector)
Computer Based Training:
Model AT-30 is supplied with CBT covering the relevant topics, at no additional cost.